Contributions for oral and/or poster presentations are invited. The abstract submission deadline has now been extended and files should be submitted by 13 March 2015.
Abstracts should be no larger than one A4 page and the document should include the abstract title, abstract content, co-authors and their affiliations.
If you plan to feature figures/images and references in your abstract, please ensure these are included within the one A4 page limitation.
To submit an abstract, please click here.
Information for submitting your abstract
If you have previously submitted an abstract or registered to attend an IOP Conference, please log in. For new users you will need to create an account. If you have forgotten your password, you can request details from the login page. Please note your submission will not be completed until you reach the "submission confirmation" page.
- Enter the title of your abstract
- Indicate whether the work is predominantly student work and whether your preference is for an oral or poster presentation
- Enter the corresponding author (all authors should be listed in the file with the presenting author underlined)
- Upload your files in the correct format (.pdf and .doc)
- Select the presenting author
- Review your submission and select submit.
The corresponding author will receive an email confirming the submission. If you do not receive an email, your abstract may not have been received and you are advised to contact the conferences team by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800.
Authors can amend their submission online up until the abstract submission deadline.To log in, you will need your submission password. If you are unable to submit your abstract online, please email the conferences team by email to email@example.com or telephone to +44 (0)20 7470 4800. Please ensure that you quote the name of the event when contacting us.